Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded up 22.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Mooncoin has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $1.06 million and $1,167.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.68 or 0.00615316 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012426 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010382 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000530 BTC.
Mooncoin (MOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,300,610,479 coins. The official website for Mooncoin is www.mooncoin.eco. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.