Origo (CURRENCY:OGO) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Origo token can now be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000147 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bittrex and Bilaxy. Origo has a market cap of $4.09 million and approximately $689,757.00 worth of Origo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Origo has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00037845 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $507.89 or 0.07164777 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 33% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00026477 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001994 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002636 BTC.
Origo Token Profile
Origo (OGO) is a token. Its genesis date was June 18th, 2018. Origo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 391,575,503 tokens. Origo’s official message board is medium.com/@origonetwork. The Reddit community for Origo is /r/origonetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Origo’s official website is origo.network. Origo’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Origo
Origo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Origo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Origo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.