OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 14th. One OWNDATA token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $337,797.00 and $13,593.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, OWNDATA has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007384 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00058615 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.73 or 0.00375084 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014061 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015182 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
OWNDATA Token Profile
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. OWNDATA’s official message board is medium.com/@owndata. OWNDATA’s official website is owndata.network. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
OWNDATA Token Trading
OWNDATA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OWNDATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.