Prometeus (CURRENCY:PROM) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 14th. Prometeus has a market cap of $1.16 million and $359,563.00 worth of Prometeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prometeus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Prometeus has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003054 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014115 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00202586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.44 or 0.01308470 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028471 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00124803 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Prometeus Token Profile
Prometeus’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,850,000 tokens. Prometeus’ official message board is medium.com/prometeus-network. The official website for Prometeus is prometeus.io. Prometeus’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Prometeus Token Trading
Prometeus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prometeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prometeus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prometeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prometeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prometeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.