Ultiledger (CURRENCY:ULT) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. During the last week, Ultiledger has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ultiledger has a total market cap of $15.47 million and approximately $1.47 million worth of Ultiledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultiledger token can now be bought for about $0.0246 or 0.00000345 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEx and Bytex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014142 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.54 or 0.00203548 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $93.48 or 0.01309025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028524 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00125224 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ultiledger Token Profile
Ultiledger’s total supply is 4,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 627,967,996 tokens. Ultiledger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ultiledger is www.ultiledger.io. Ultiledger’s official message board is email@example.com.
Ultiledger Token Trading
Ultiledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx and Bytex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultiledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultiledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultiledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultiledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultiledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.