VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0648 or 0.00000907 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, Beaxy and CoinExchange. VideoCoin has a total market cap of $2.83 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, VideoCoin has traded 24.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
VideoCoin (CRYPTO:VID) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,741,904 tokens. VideoCoin’s official website is www.videocoin.io. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VideoCoin Token Trading
VideoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Beaxy and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.