Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded 16.6% lower against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market cap of $301,177.00 and $6,050.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.96 or 0.00205793 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.24 or 0.01296021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028759 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00125095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zeusshield’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.