Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Contentos has a market cap of $5.95 million and approximately $4.49 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Contentos token can currently be purchased for about $0.0085 or 0.00000105 BTC on exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Contentos has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00038518 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $484.84 or 0.05939864 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00026443 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00035639 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001171 BTC.
Contentos Token Profile
Contentos (COS) is a token. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 696,051,198 tokens. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Contentos is medium.com/contentos-io. The official website for Contentos is www.contentos.io.
Buying and Selling Contentos
Contentos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contentos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contentos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.