ALLUVA (CURRENCY:ALV) traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, ALLUVA has traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. One ALLUVA token can now be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy and IDCM. ALLUVA has a market capitalization of $85,100.00 and $4.00 worth of ALLUVA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 104.7% against the dollar and now trades at $396.78 or 0.04510481 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00191352 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00027539 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00133269 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ALLUVA Token Profile
ALLUVA’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,502,624 tokens. The official message board for ALLUVA is medium.com/@alluva. The official website for ALLUVA is alluva.com. ALLUVA’s official Twitter account is @alluva.
ALLUVA Token Trading
ALLUVA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLUVA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALLUVA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALLUVA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALLUVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLUVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.