Carebit (CURRENCY:CARE) traded 115.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Carebit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. Carebit has a market cap of $25,171.00 and approximately $59.00 worth of Carebit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Carebit has traded 118.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002801 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005605 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 57.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Carebit Coin Profile
Carebit (CRYPTO:CARE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2018. Carebit’s total supply is 148,687,137 coins and its circulating supply is 144,294,057 coins. Carebit’s official Twitter account is @CarebitAdmin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Carebit’s official website is carebit.org.
Carebit Coin Trading
Carebit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carebit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carebit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Carebit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carebit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carebit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.