Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. In the last week, Cube has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. Cube has a total market capitalization of $2.14 million and approximately $264,136.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cube token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, HitBTC, CPDAX and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 79.7% against the dollar and now trades at $361.22 or 0.04154243 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011594 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00191110 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028056 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.23 or 0.00129123 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cube Token Profile
Cube’s launch date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Buying and Selling Cube
Cube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, HitBTC, IDEX, OKEx and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.