Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded up 25.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 14th. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $12.01 million and approximately $198,251.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dragonchain token can currently be bought for $0.0504 or 0.00000572 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin and Tidex. In the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 20.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 106.2% against the dollar and now trades at $398.37 or 0.04526382 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00190610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00027529 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00132616 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragonchain launched on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Fatbtc, Tidex, Bancor Network, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, Gate.io, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.