GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. In the last seven days, GMB has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. One GMB token can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including BW and DigiFinex. GMB has a total market cap of $2.19 million and approximately $22,345.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00037140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $527.31 or 0.06008073 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024923 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035589 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.23 or 0.00127944 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001537 BTC.
GMB (GMB) is a token. It was first traded on June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and BW. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.