LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 69.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. During the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 58.8% lower against the dollar. LiteDoge has a total market cap of $49,612.00 and $16.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,011.36 or 2.16611978 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021328 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
LiteDoge (CRYPTO:LDOGE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,422,580,992 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.