PAX Gold (CURRENCY:PAXG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Over the last seven days, PAX Gold has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar. One PAX Gold token can now be purchased for approximately $1,523.43 or 0.17431979 BTC on exchanges. PAX Gold has a total market capitalization of $14.02 million and approximately $583,313.00 worth of PAX Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036571 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $511.69 or 0.05853549 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034701 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002665 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00122374 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001570 BTC.
PAX Gold Token Profile
PAX Gold (PAXG) is a token. Its genesis date was August 29th, 2019. PAX Gold’s total supply is 9,204 tokens. PAX Gold’s official message board is medium.com/paxos. PAX Gold’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal. The official website for PAX Gold is www.paxos.com/paxgold.
PAX Gold Token Trading
PAX Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAX Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAX Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PAX Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAX Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.