Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded 49.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 14th. Pure has a market capitalization of $1,450.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pure has traded 49.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pure coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 67.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.13 or 0.01381436 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00031822 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Pure Coin Profile
PUREX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. Pure’s official website is purexalt.io.
Pure Coin Trading
Pure can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pure should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.