Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded 39.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last week, Quantis Network has traded down 65.1% against the US dollar. One Quantis Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre. Quantis Network has a market cap of $4,634.00 and $65.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 66.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $336.73 or 0.03864227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011559 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00189282 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027697 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127070 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Quantis Network
Quantis Network’s total supply is 399,073,271 coins and its circulating supply is 53,337,940 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. The official website for Quantis Network is quantisnetwork.org.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantis Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.