Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 14th. Trinity Network Credit has a total market cap of $429,656.00 and $1,003.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trinity Network Credit token can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, Switcheo Network and Gate.io. During the last week, Trinity Network Credit has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 66.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $336.73 or 0.03864227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011559 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00189282 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027697 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127070 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit launched on December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. Trinity Network Credit’s official website is trinity.tech. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Trinity Network Credit Token Trading
Trinity Network Credit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Gate.io, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Trinity Network Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.