Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. During the last seven days, Zeepin has traded 16.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zeepin has a market capitalization of $754,403.00 and $1,560.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeepin token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Kucoin and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 66.3% against the dollar and now trades at $336.18 or 0.03866927 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00188718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027737 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00126246 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zeepin was first traded on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Kucoin, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.