Anchor (CURRENCY:ANCT) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, Anchor has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Anchor token can currently be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00009130 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Anchor has a market cap of $8.17 million and $29,310.00 worth of Anchor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $308.12 or 0.03545859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028295 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Anchor Token Profile
Anchor’s total supply is 759,493,671 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,303,774 tokens. The official website for Anchor is theanchor.io. Anchor’s official message board is theanchor.io/news/category/press-releases. Anchor’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Anchor
Anchor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anchor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Anchor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.