ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. ATC Coin has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and approximately $1,164.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATC Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. In the last week, ATC Coin has traded down 4.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.54 or 0.00650186 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009965 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008965 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000212 BTC.
About ATC Coin
ATC Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 376,159,072 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.