Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 16th. Cred has a market capitalization of $13.73 million and approximately $767,368.00 worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cred token can currently be bought for $0.0215 or 0.00000247 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Huobi, UEX and Kyber Network. Over the last seven days, Cred has traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $308.12 or 0.03545859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028295 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred’s genesis date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 638,523,897 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Cred
Cred can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, UEX, Huobi, DDEX, IDEX, Kyber Network, Gate.io, OKEx and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.