GNY (CURRENCY:GNY) traded down 18.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. One GNY token can currently be purchased for about $0.0601 or 0.00000691 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, P2PB2B and Exrates. GNY has a total market cap of $11.56 million and approximately $12,177.00 worth of GNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GNY has traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $317.33 or 0.03647137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00194302 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028358 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00126412 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
GNY’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 192,376,657 tokens. GNY’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GNY is medium.com/@GNY.IO. The official website for GNY is www.gny.io.
GNY Token Trading
GNY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BitMart and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GNY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.