HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. One HeartBout token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and Livecoin. HeartBout has a total market capitalization of $102,409.00 and $6,383.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HeartBout has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $309.90 or 0.03576693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028259 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
HeartBout was first traded on March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,195,267 tokens. HeartBout’s official website is heartbout.com. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HeartBout Token Trading
HeartBout can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.