Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $1.47 million and $87,282.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, Bittrex and Upbit. In the last seven days, Humaniq has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $308.06 or 0.03559994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00193831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028324 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125573 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Humaniq launched on December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 207,143,695 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,811,695 tokens. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.com.
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.