Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded down 19.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. Ignition has a total market cap of $135,293.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ignition has traded 34.2% lower against the dollar. One Ignition coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001242 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00050411 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00074284 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,695.38 or 0.99972611 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00053932 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
Ignition (IC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,264,441 coins and its circulating supply is 1,251,268 coins. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ignition’s official website is www.ignitioncoin.org.
Buying and Selling Ignition
Ignition can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignition should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.