Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. Ink has a total market capitalization of $956,015.00 and approximately $1,890.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink token can currently be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, LBank, ZB.COM and CoinBene. In the last seven days, Ink has traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $309.90 or 0.03576693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028259 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Ink was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ink is ink.one. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Exmo, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, Gate.io, CoinBene, Exrates, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Coinnest, Bit-Z, EXX and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.