Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. Over the last week, Jetcoin has traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0064 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, COSS and Mercatox. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $47,582.00 and $33,079.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $317.33 or 0.03647137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00194302 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028358 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00126412 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Jetcoin’s launch date was April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,388,005 tokens. The official website for Jetcoin is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Jetcoin
Jetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.