Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. During the last seven days, Matchpool has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. Matchpool has a market cap of $113,416.00 and approximately $85.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Matchpool token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Gatecoin and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.06 or 0.03559994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00193831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028324 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125573 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Matchpool’s genesis date was January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. Matchpool’s official website is matchpool.co. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com.
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Upbit and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.