Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Social Send has a market capitalization of $221,649.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Social Send has traded up 56.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Social Send coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007067 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005741 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
About Social Send
SEND is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 53,056,434 coins. The official website for Social Send is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Send should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social Send using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.