TagCoin (CURRENCY:TAG) traded up 60.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, TagCoin has traded up 63.7% against the US dollar. One TagCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0173 or 0.00000199 BTC on exchanges. TagCoin has a market cap of $111,409.00 and $4.00 worth of TagCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00050272 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00074714 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,695.38 or 0.99972611 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00053932 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
TAG is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 27th, 2013. TagCoin’s total supply is 6,433,866 coins. TagCoin’s official Twitter account is @TagCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TagCoin is tagcoin.org.
TagCoin Coin Trading
TagCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TagCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TagCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TagCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TagCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TagCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.