Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Zap has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and $71,980.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zap token can now be bought for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000115 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC. During the last week, Zap has traded 128.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036929 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $514.48 or 0.05937000 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027271 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034968 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00117153 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001482 BTC.
Zap is a token. Its launch date was October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,534,257 tokens. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zap is www.zap.org. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.