Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded down 48.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 16th. Zebi has a total market cap of $173,604.00 and $81.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zebi has traded 58.8% lower against the US dollar. One Zebi token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Hotbit and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $309.13 or 0.03567293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028293 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125421 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zebi was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 450,099,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,475,421 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Koinex, OKEx, Liquid, IDEX, DDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.