ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $749,633.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for about $0.0090 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00044417 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 103,481,944 coins and its circulating supply is 83,339,933 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.