Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 17th. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $546,825.00 and approximately $1,256.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001281 BTC on major exchanges including Nanex, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 12.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $62.11 or 0.00695509 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00140610 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00120862 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,811,207 coins and its circulating supply is 4,781,661 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Exrates, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.