BitSend (CURRENCY:BSD) traded up 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One BitSend coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, BitSend has traded up 21% against the US dollar. BitSend has a total market cap of $129,634.00 and $323.00 worth of BitSend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $107.08 or 0.01200039 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00032091 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004762 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BitSend Coin Profile
BitSend (CRYPTO:BSD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. BitSend’s total supply is 25,892,150 coins. The official website for BitSend is www.bitsend.info. BitSend’s official Twitter account is @Bit_send.
According to CryptoCompare, “Darksend InstantX “
BitSend Coin Trading
BitSend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Upbit, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitSend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitSend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.