BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. BitTube has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $2,006.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitTube coin can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, TradeOgre, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, BitTube has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.91 or 0.00773462 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004775 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
TUBE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 229,788,185 coins. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Livecoin, TradeOgre and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.