Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last week, Celer Network has traded up 10.5% against the dollar. One Celer Network token can now be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOKOK, Binance, Gate.io and Bilaxy. Celer Network has a total market capitalization of $13.11 million and approximately $4.72 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00036534 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $517.79 or 0.05783606 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00026654 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00034189 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00128079 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001227 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
Celer Network (CRYPTO:CELR) is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,624,044,542 tokens. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Celer Network is medium.com/celer-network. Celer Network’s official website is www.celer.network/#.
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bilaxy, Gate.io and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.