DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded 12% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. One DogeCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0088 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and STEX. DogeCash has a total market capitalization of $31,798.00 and $1.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DogeCash has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00092015 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004478 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC.
DogeCash (CRYPTO:DOGEC) is a coin. DogeCash’s total supply is 4,295,299 coins and its circulating supply is 3,614,880 coins. DogeCash’s official website is dogec.io. DogeCash’s official Twitter account is @dogecashcoin. DogeCash’s official message board is steemit.com/@dogecash.
DogeCash Coin Trading
DogeCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DogeCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DogeCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.