Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded 23.3% higher against the dollar. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $11.15 million and approximately $73,019.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for $0.0468 or 0.00000523 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, LATOKEN, Kucoin and Fatbtc.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $290.06 or 0.03247772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.16 or 0.00203369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030341 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00131998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain launched on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Fatbtc, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.