Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded up 9.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One Grin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.13 or 0.00012658 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, BitForex, LBank and KuCoin. In the last week, Grin has traded up 16.3% against the US dollar. Grin has a total market cap of $35.70 million and $36.57 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
GRIN uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 31,616,700 coins. Grin’s official website is grin-tech.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW. The official message board for Grin is www.grin-forum.org.
Grin Coin Trading
Grin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BitForex, Hotbit, Coinall, Bisq, TradeOgre and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.