Ifoods Chain (CURRENCY:IFOOD) traded up 11.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 17th. In the last seven days, Ifoods Chain has traded down 11.1% against the dollar. Ifoods Chain has a total market cap of $202,441.00 and approximately $93.00 worth of Ifoods Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ifoods Chain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin and FCoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.08 or 0.03358082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00198606 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030298 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00128124 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Ifoods Chain Token Profile
Ifoods Chain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,499,999,990 tokens. Ifoods Chain’s official Twitter account is @IfoodsL. Ifoods Chain’s official message board is www.ifoodschain.io/#/News. The official website for Ifoods Chain is www.ifoodschain.io.
Ifoods Chain Token Trading
Ifoods Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Allcoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ifoods Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ifoods Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ifoods Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ifoods Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ifoods Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.