Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 17th. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for $0.66 or 0.00007424 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, Binance, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Komodo has a market cap of $78.17 million and $4.75 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Komodo has traded 28.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.99 or 0.00660507 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $13.05 or 0.00146102 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00120615 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 117,904,725 coins. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Crex24, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Upbit, BarterDEX, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.