Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last seven days, Neo has traded up 22% against the U.S. dollar. One Neo coin can currently be purchased for $11.87 or 0.00132459 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, CoinEgg, Binance and BigONE. Neo has a total market cap of $837.12 million and approximately $621.93 million worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $296.60 or 0.03310531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00203119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00030617 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Neo’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for Neo is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neo’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Neo is neo.org.
Neo Coin Trading
Neo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Koinex, BigONE, OKEx, TDAX, BitMart, CoinBene, Tidebit, BitForex, Gate.io, HitBTC, Coinsuper, LBank, Liquid, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Upbit, Cryptopia, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Coinnest, DragonEX, Allcoin, OTCBTC, Ovis, ZB.COM, COSS, Bibox, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Huobi, Bitinka, Binance, Exrates, BCEX and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.