NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 43.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Exrates, FreiExchange and Trade Satoshi. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $553,070.00 and $1,508.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 40.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00665031 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010164 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008652 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000211 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NYC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, Crex24, Trade Satoshi and FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.