NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 17th. NoLimitCoin has a market capitalization of $378,317.00 and $2,765.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008199 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
NoLimitCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 608,197,904 coins. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NoLimitCoin’s official website is nolimitcoin.org.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CryptoBridge, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.