Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 17th. Omni has a market cap of $674,244.00 and approximately $3,390.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Omni has traded 25.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for about $1.20 or 0.00013505 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, C-CEX and Cryptohub.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00665031 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010164 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008449 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000451 BTC.
Omni (CRYPTO:OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,802 coins and its circulating supply is 562,486 coins. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Omni is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.