Pinkcoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One Pinkcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptohub, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. Pinkcoin has a total market capitalization of $589,237.00 and approximately $762.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pinkcoin has traded 6.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.55 or 0.01266936 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035137 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004741 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Pinkcoin (PINK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2014. Pinkcoin’s total supply is 439,955,366 coins and its circulating supply is 414,694,930 coins. Pinkcoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for Pinkcoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pinkcoin’s official message board is slack.with.pink. Pinkcoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pinkcoin
Pinkcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Bittrex and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pinkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.