QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. QuickX Protocol has a market capitalization of $2.10 million and $31,148.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One QuickX Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0047 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including BitMax and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00036641 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $514.78 or 0.05769001 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00026626 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00034540 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.40 or 0.00127784 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001217 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
QuickX Protocol (QCX) is a token. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. QuickX Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,057,923 tokens. QuickX Protocol’s official message board is www.quickx.io/blog. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. QuickX Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io.
Buying and Selling QuickX Protocol
QuickX Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickX Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.