Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. One Storj token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001286 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Upbit, Ethfinex and Huobi. Storj has a market cap of $15.61 million and approximately $1.38 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Storj has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Storj’s launch date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official message board is community.storj.io. Storj’s official website is storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OKEx, Liqui, ABCC, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Ethfinex, Huobi, IDAX, Upbit, Poloniex, IDEX, Binance, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Liquid and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.